Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A heartfelt Thank You

Ladies and gentlemen!

This week is International Tutor Appreciation Week. For more info, see here.

I'm going to keep this short. I want to thank all of you for your outstanding work, dedication, and commitment to UCC and it's students. I've said it before, and I'll say it once again: I'm proud to have worked with such a great team, and I must say that after comparing UCC's Success Center to other tutorig services I have used this fall, you all should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished. It is, by far, tthe best tutoring lab I have seen.

Keep up the exemplary work. 

—N.

11 comments:

  1. You will be greatly missed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy I get to work with such a great group of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy working with amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show those other tutors what's up! haha. That's good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to be with the team and see the team grow. Having more people with our staff is great! More tutors keep coming in as well and its going to be nice having more schedules with more people!(:
    WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so nice working with such good looking people

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a great team! It's nice to work with so many people that are here just to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to all tutors. I am gad we have a awesomely helpful team. You will be greatly missed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because that is how we do it!! But we couldn't have gotten this far without you Nathan!

    ReplyDelete